Sunday, September 29, 2013

New shoes = no pain

After the pain caused from the 10k a week ago, I decided to visit Fleet Feet to replace my "beyond their mileage" Asics. By going into a specialty store, I was able to have someone watch my gait and properly measure my feet.

I asked Matt what the most cushioned shoe available is and he pointed to the Hoka One One. While the shoes aren't the most esthetically pleasing, they are a foot pain sufferers dream. They run big so definitely try them on. I now feel like I can continue my training and hopefully lose more weight to alleviate the pressure on my joints. Plus they have a color that will go with my Minnie Mouse running outfit.

I will report back on my progress with my Hoka One One Bondis.






- Trying to shed my potato skin and find my inner skinny fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment