Sunday, February 20, 2011

Race Update

Ok, I signed up for the soldier Field 10 miler before the price increase but missed out on the Shamrock Shuffle. So other races I must consider:
Race to Wrigley 5K - totally forgot about this one. Will register this week.
Chitown half marathon and 5k - I would do the 5k.
There is a Chicago half marathon on 9/11, I would do this if I can't find a travel buddy for the Disney Wine and Dine.
Just found a new St. Paddys Day race on 3/20

I start training tomorrow using my Nike+ tech products while Casey is at the groomers.

On another note, I have my first acupuncture session on Friday to address my heel pain.

My goal is to lose 43 pounds and do 43 miles worth of races this year. First race is in April unless I can find one in March. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment