Monday, September 6, 2010

Trucking along

I did okay this weekend with my training.  Ok, but not great.  Sunday was a great day, I did cardio and lifted weights.  Felt great when I finished, but this morning, the sluggishness returned.  I am not sure if it was because of my depression or just laziness. Either way, I have to get my butt back in gear tomorrow.  Plan is to bring lunch all week and visit the health club Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  I am shooting an event at the Adler Planetarium on Saturday which entails 7 hours on my feet.  Sunday may be a little dicey if I work out on Saturday, so I may work out on Sunday instead.

I also need to go to Fleet Feet and get measured/fitted for shoes.  Due to my extended second toe on each foot, I need longer shoes to prevent injury to my toes and nails.

It is funny, when I eat like crap my body is now rebelling against me.  It is almost as if it craves the healthy food.  That is a good thing and I am looking forward to my dinner of rice and corn tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment